From: COHEN, STEVEN M (ATTSI) [mailto:sc1...@att.com]
Sent: viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009 16:35
To: jsch-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [JSch-users] JSch configuration

Looking at the source code, it appears that the JSch configuration is a
simple Hashtable with a large number of keys defined.  I don't find any
documentation listing what may be acceptable values for those keys.

In particular I am interesting in turning off the StrictHostKeyChecking,
which is by default given a value of "ask".  My application wants to
simply accept the key of the (only) sftp host it will be connecting to
without any user interaction needed.

How may this be implemented most easily?

Steve Cohen
Technical Architect
AT&T Relay Services
www.att.com/relay <file://www.att.com/relay>
225 W. Randolph
Chicago, IL   60606
Location 28D16
Mobile: (847) 736-5729
Office: (312)  727-1239

PROPRIETARY INFORMATION: Not for use or disclosure outside the AT&T
family of companies except under written agreement