I found a good tool at OpenSTA. It is open source and free. Has anyone used
this ?

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ivan Kougaenko
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Testing servlets/JSP with automated tool

There are a number these tools out there
some of the most popular include... (most of them are too darn expensive for
personal use)

SilkTest (QAPartner) - by Segue (http://www.segue.com)
it has a cool object based language called 4Test.. its pretty powerful, but
can be a bit complicated for a novice user.  to write testcases you can
either write them from scratch using 4Test, or use Record/Playback

E-Test Suite (eTester/eLoad, etc...) by RSW Software
(http://www.rswsoftware.com/)
purely for web-based products.  easy to use, good interface.  not as
customizable as others. primarily uses record/playback to capture/write test
scripts.

Astra  - by Mercury Interactive (www.mercuryinteractive.com) one of the
first players in QA automation
I haven't really had a lot of experience with Astra, but I liked everything
I've seen.

and a bunch of others...

hope that helped..

_Ivan