Thank you, Ede,

There is no renaming problem, I did not see the "recompress" repository.

I just uploaded the 6 bundles into OpenJUMP 2 snapshot repository on sourceforge.

Please have one more test for linux/mac (on linux, I get a problem during my test with the sh file which had

CRLF eof on my box. I could change it but I could not commit the change. I think it is OK on github and that

git accept different eof between origin and local repository. Just hope that it will not change my local file back

to CRLF inadvertently

Michaël

envoyé : 26 novembre 2022 à 19:14
de : edgar.sol...@web.de
à : OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
objet : Re: [JPP-Devel] next maintenance OJ 2.1.1 release?