ideally please provide a pull request (PR) on
https://github.com/openjump-gis/openjump similar to e.g.

https://github.com/openjump-gis/openjump/commit/27557c4c6aada61d38e7065c9a4f6878ddf1d914

you may want to set '<unpack>true</unpack>' to *false* as the jar will not need
to be extracted. also please document the extension in 'etc/Readme.txt' under section
'Additionally PLUS distribution contains'. you will need to mention included third-party
sources licenses if they differ from the one you chose for your extension.

if these changes are provided we can easily commit the PR and the xtension will
be in PLUS.. sunny regards ede

On 29.11.2022 15:21, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
Hi Ede, thanks for the answer. I will wait the opinion of the other members

 >1. a location url of the downloadable zip/jar distribution file
This is the link where it is possible to download the latest version of Raster
Tools:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/PlugIn/Raster%20Tools/RasterTools-2.0.3-28112022.jar/download

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensit/files/Openjump/PlugIn/Raster%20Tools/RasterTools-2.0.3-28112022.jar/download>

 >2. and a matching md5/sha1 value to prevent corruption
I control both with the file and sourceforge and it seems to be the followingç
SHA1 17443c1aa8e0b7e67d50f3c8da49c9a0c70b77f6
MD5 64b4e02cc42269c497ee8960628bd1c8

Il giorno mar 29 nov 2022 alle ore 12:32 <edgar.sol...@web.de
<mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de>> ha scritto:

    hey Peppe,

    On 29.11.2022 10:38, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
     > Hi all,
     > after two years of working on my project of Raster Tools, I think it is
ready to be integrated into OpeJUMP as an external plugin.

     > It could be integrated even into OpenJUMP core as it does not require
external libraries.  It is small and it has almost all the most used tools for
simple raster analysis for professional activity  or for educational usage.

     > The only problem is that it is still not ready to migrate to GitHub and
possibly not for the next 2 or 3 months.
     > Anyhow do you think there is a possibility to test the integration for
the next 2.1.1 OpenJUMP version escaping all the GitHub mechanism?

     > thank for the answer

    sure. extensions do not necessarily need to be hosted on github. all we
need to add an independent extension to CORE/PLUS is
    1. a location url of the downloadable zip/jar distribution file
    2. and a matching md5/sha1 value to prevent corruption

    :) ..ede