On 05/23/2016 08:34 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
This rebase could also incur some squashing of patches, to make it more ready for upstreaming. What do you think of that?

I haven't checked the repo recently, but it seems like there has been quite a bit of experimenting and going back and forth. It would probably be nice to get it reworked and cleaned up so we avoid adding unnecessary "debt" from the beginning. Just guessing.

I understand TurboGears is very modular and uses existing libraries. Now, with a almost-already-successful more-than-proof-of-concept, could it make sense to migrate the existing application to these libraries one by one? For example starting with replacing paster?

/Mads