*Letter of Introduction*

                 We take immense pleasure to introduce our Company *Shruti
Engineering, Ahmedabad* with 7 years’ experience in the field of
manufacturing and supply of Electromagnetic Disk brakes. And  Brake Motor

 We successfully cater to the needs of our clients with standard products
at economical prices. We are committed to provide on-time delivery,
flawlessly at client’s site. Our business transactions are transparent and
hassle free, enhancing the customer experience in the buying process.
Empowered with well-defined infrastructure, our experience in handling bulk
order and meeting target as per the given schedules help us in efficiently
meeting customer’s needs.

* Our wide product range includes:*

*Electromagnetic Disc Brake*
<http://www.industrialbrakemanufacturer.com/electromagnetic-disc-brake.html>
*, **Brake Liner*
<http://www.industrialbrakemanufacturer.com/brake-liner.html>*, **Gear
Motor With Brake, Gear **Brake Motor*
<http://www.industrialbrakemanufacturer.com/brake-motor.html>*, **Brake
Part* <http://www.industrialbrakemanufacturer.com/brake-part.html>*, **AC
Disc Brake Spares*
<http://www.industrialbrakemanufacturer.com/ac-disc-brake-spares.html>*, AC
Fail Safe Brake, AC Disc Brake, Flange Mounted Brake Motor, Industrial
Motor, Foot Mounted Brake Motor, Crane Duty Motor , Electric motor , Three
Face Gear Motor, Single Phase Motor All Type Brake And Motor etc.*

 Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business
related requirements / queries and we also specialize in Designing the
products as per customer requirement and also prominent supplier to many
motor manufacturers in India and we have MS handles for manual release

It will be our pleasure to be your partner in a business deal.

 Thanking you in anticipation

Yours Faithfully

<http://www.shrutiengineering.com/>
<http://www.shrutiengineering.com/> <http://www.shrutiengineering.com/>
*Thanks & Regards*
 *Ramchandra Kushwaha*

*Shruti Engineering  *

45, Divine Industrial Park, Bakrol To Dhamatvan Road, Opposite Bhathi Ji Ni
Mandir, Dhamatvan, Bakrol Gidc, Dhamatvan, Ahmedabad - 382435, Gujarat,
India
<http://www.shrutiengineering.com/>
 Contact No- (+91) 8264261548,9723348428
*Web. **www.cranebrakemanufacture.com*