On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 4:59 AM Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As many of you know, Richard Stallman has stepped down from the FSF. However,
> his supporters on the FSF Board remain. The FSF is on our Advisory Board,
> according to https://ev.kde.org/advisoryboard.php
>
> Accordingly, I would like us (the KDE Community) to advise them to diversify
> their Board, as RedHat has done here:
> https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/open-letter-free-software-foundation-board-directors.
>  If we cannot do this as a community, I would like to ask the Board to do
> this on our behalf.

Hi Valorie,

Thanks for bringing this up. The board will reach out to them through
our channels and express our wish for a board that represents the
whole Free Software community and our willingness to help the FSF get
there.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors