Hi Francesco,

  I'm the maintainer of the ksysguard app.  I haven't looked at the
sensor logging code for years - I wouldn't be surprised at all if it
has stopped working (bit rot).  You're welcome to hire me to fix it,
file a bug report on kde.bugs.org, or fix it yourselves if you can.  I
welcome patches.

Sorry for the bugs,

John Tapsell