Hi Django,

It is a SOLICIT message the client sends. Note that the client would
have to ask for multiple IA_NA addresses before multiples would be
allocated. Alternatively, the client could send multiple SOLICIT
messages from different interfaces.  There is no way I know of to
cause the server to allocate multiple addresses when they weren't
requested.  The client would probably ignore them even if you could...

Thank you,
Darren Ankney