** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Trusty)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Trusty)

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Joseph Salisbury (jsalisbury)

  Support rfkill-any led trigger for Fujitsu u727

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Trusty:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I got new HW from our supplier, which is the Fujitsu u7x7 laptop series based
on Skylake hardware.
  It has a single rfkill button and a single LED for wlan and bluetooth. Both
device driver currently provide a single rfkill trigger, so the led could just
be assigned to one. As a result the upstream kernel got a new "rfkill-any" led
trigger to correctly handle the led with multiple rfkill devices. That was
added by one of the fujitsu-laptop maintainers and the driver sets it as the
default trigger.

  commit 9b8e34e211b15af429b72388a8f2b3b1823d172e