>From duplicate bug, this also affects Groovy. I don't know if you want
to open a separate task for that or whether there is any interest in
fixing this for Groovy, since it only has a few months left.

  drm/i915: Drop force_probe requirement for Rocket Lake

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in linux-oem-5.10 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux source package in Focal:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-5.10 source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Hirsute:
  Triaged
Status in linux-oem-5.10 source package in Hirsute:

  drm/i915 currently requires using i915.force_probe=NNNN to load the driver on
RKL, but we should drop the requirement from this kernel so that machines being
tested don't need to work around it locally.

  [Test case]
  Enable in the kernel, boot it on RKL, see that graphics use the native driver.

  [What could go wrong]
  Only affects RKL, so it's possible that RKL hw that would fail to boot with
the native driver would regress, compared to fallback driver. But we've had
this enabled for oem-5.10 since the start, and there are no RKL related fixes
not already found in 5.11, so it should be safe to enable.