I can't perform 'apport-collect 1957196' because I roll back my system
through the 'TimeShift' to the kernel I had before. I needed my camera
working because of my work

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  webcam doesn't work

  As I reported in bugs: 1957112, 1956461, after installing kernels 5.13.0.25,
5.4.0-94, 5.4.0-92 my USB Webcam Bus 001 Device 003: ID 041e:4095 Creative
Technology, Ltd Live! Cam Sync HD [VF0770] /known as Creative HD720p stop
working this way that the microphone of the camera is capturing sound but at
the same time there is no image captured by this device. For instance VLC
report that it can't open  MRL 'v4l2://' and in the folder 'dev' there is no
folder 'vl4' (/dev/vl4).
  When I used to use kernel 5.4.0-91 there was no problem with this webcam at
all. I'm using Linux Mint 20.3
  I need some help. The camera is quite new and I need it to my work as a
teacher for remote teaching in google Meet an MS Teams. Without camera I can't
work. PLEASE correct this regression