Hello Zhanglei,

Thanks for the update. I am a little surprised that this kernel failed.
There are 2 SATA related changes in kernel -100 which I suspected were
the root cause. However, the kernel that I provided (version 3000) did
NOT contain those patches, so I expected it to work.

The patches that I suspected were the cause are:

  sata_fsl: fix warning in remove_proc_entry when rmmod sata_fsl
  sata_fsl: fix UAF in sata_fsl_port_stop when rmmod sata_fsl

In any case, maybe my assumption was incorrect. We can continue to bisect
anyway.

I am unable to provide all the kernels in one shot because the next
kernel that we should test depends on the results of the test before it.
If I give them all in one shot, I would have to give you 270 kernels to
test instead of 9. We have already done the first bisect. Now we have
125 patches (instead of 270) so should be another 7 tests at most.

The next kernel is available here:

https://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kmously/kernel-kmously-440f762-4e4H/

This is version 3002. Please, when the engineer tests this kernel, make sure to
type "uname -r" to confirm that it is version 3002. That way we can be 100%
sure we are testing the right kernel.

Thanks.

  SATA device hot plug regression on AMD EPYC (Asus) server

  SATA disk hot plug can't work on Ubuntu 20.04 ga-kernel of "Linux
  version 5.4.0-109-generic", but it works on earlier version of " Linux
  version 5.4.0-42-generic"