** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  FLOGI failure and port state bypassed connecting to 3PAR storage on
  Ubuntu 18.04.3

  This bug is raised as per the suggestion by Jeff <j...@canonical.com>

  Email snapshot:
  File a bug, point me to a patch, and I'll see if I can pull it. Though
  we'd need more info... for are we talking the 4.15 GA kernel, or the
  5.4 kernel?

  It would be a bit more involved If I have to pull the patch into 4
  different kernels in order to get it back into 4.15 to avoid
  regressions. BUT it's not difficult, assuming any patches are only
  applied to lpfc. Once it lands in the scsi tree we can start looking,
  though I'd be more comfy for it to be in linux-next or mainline.

  I'll also need someone to fill out some info on the bug to create the
  SRU justification.