  Author: Sasha Neftin <sasha.nef...@intel.com>
- Date:   Wed Oct 16 11:08:38 2019 +0300
+ Date: Wed Oct 16 11:08:38 2019 +0300
  Subject: e1000e: Add support for Tiger Lake
+ Link:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/fb776f5d57ee0f54924fec977657795cb82186dd

  commit 59e466888038dcb84a402b4632c9ffa9dc48f533
  Author: Sasha Neftin <sasha.nef...@intel.com>
- Date:   Sun Jan 19 13:57:13 2020 +0200
+ Date: Sun Jan 19 13:57:13 2020 +0200
  Subject: e1000e: Add support for Alder Lake
+ Link:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/59e466888038dcb84a402b4632c9ffa9dc48f533

  commit 563212224b7e7b7da9a6903dc1a7a41f7e48ac51
  Author: Vitaly Lifshits <vitaly.lifsh...@intel.com>
- Date:   Tue Jan 21 15:46:28 2020 -0800
+ Date: Tue Jan 21 15:46:28 2020 -0800
  Subject: e1000e: Add support for Tiger Lake device
+ Link:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/563212224b7e7b7da9a6903dc1a7a41f7e48ac51

  commit 639e298f432fb058a9496ea16863f53b1ce935fe
  Author: Sasha Neftin <sasha.nef...@intel.com>
- Date:   Wed Sep 22 09:55:42 2021 +0300
+ Date: Wed Sep 22 09:55:42 2021 +0300
  Subject: e1000e: Fix packet loss on Tiger Lake and later
+ Link:
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/639e298f432fb058a9496ea16863f53b1ce935fe

  commit ffd24fa2fcc76ecb2e61e7a4ef8588177bcb42a6