Public bug reported:

kdump-gaps: does it work with riscv64 u-boot-menu?

I don't see any integration with u-boot-menu on riscv64, and also many
boards have very little RAM not sure it will be ever possible to kdump
the small riscv64 boards

** Affects: kdump-tools (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to kdump-tools in Ubuntu.

  kdump-gaps: does it work on riscv64 with u-boot-menu?

Status in kdump-tools package in Ubuntu: