I just downgraded to 20230323.gitbcdcfbcf-0ubuntu1.2 and received different
error message
that resolve SMU issue but still cannot boot because system freeze after
```
[    5.165679] kernel: [drm] try to fall back to amdgpu/gc_11_0_0_mes.bin
```

** Attachment added: "dmesg.1.gz"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-firmware/+bug/2052840/+attachment/5745482/+files/dmesg.1.gz

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.

  Cannot boot with RX 7900 XTX: *ERROR* hw_init of IP block <smu> failed
  -62

Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:

  Hello, I'm facing this issue before few months after software upgrade,

  Distro: Kubuntu 23.10
  Kernel: Linux kernel 6.5.0-17-generic
  Linux Firmware: 20230919.git3672ccab-0ubuntu2.5

  My Specs:
  CPU: Ryzen 9 7950X
  RAM: 64GB = 16GB × 4 5200/MT DDR5
  GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XTX (Founder Edition from Sapphire)
  Motherboard: Gigabyte B650M GAMING X AX

  NOTICE: I can boot after 10-20 tries and sometimes I cannot boot at
  all

  there other users faced same issue (look like because linux-firmware):
  https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2489556

  My dmesg logs attached