This was done for mantic release due to lack of time, and inability to
verify if unrestricted access will be harmful in any way to any generic
implementations.

I hope we have time to test that this doesn't cause any issues, or
failed unit starts on Pi Desktop and Qemu Desktop systmes which are not
qcom based and that the service exits gracefully.

If not, we agree to add more targetted conditionals for example test for
a certain sysfs path to exist that indicates that a given booted system
has qrtr / protection-domain-mapper compatible support.

Let's upload this, test how these units behave on Pi and Qemu, and if
needed improve the systemd unit with more targetted conditionals.

Packages, which is subscribed to qrtr in Ubuntu.

  Don't restrict to linux-laptop

Status in protection-domain-mapper package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qrtr package in Ubuntu:

  The generic arm64 kernel now support some Qualcomm platforms so the
  services need to run with that kernel as well.