This bug is awaiting verification that the linux/6.5.0-27.28 kernel in
-proposed solves the problem. Please test the kernel and update this bug
with the results. If the problem is solved, change the tag
'verification-needed-mantic-linux' to 'verification-done-mantic-linux'.
If the problem still exists, change the tag 'verification-needed-mantic-
linux' to 'verification-failed-mantic-linux'.

If verification is not done by 5 working days from today, this fix will
be dropped from the source code, and this bug will be closed.

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for documentation how
to enable and use -proposed. Thank you!

** Tags added: kernel-spammed-mantic-linux-v2 verification-needed-mantic-linux

  IB peer memory feature regressed in 6.5

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in linux source package in Mantic:

  The GPU Direct over Infiniband feature of NVIDIA GPUs no longer works on
jammy/hwe kernels that have migrated to 6.5 *except* for the -nvidia kernel,
which pulled in support via bug 2049537.

  We have carried this patch since 5.4 (see bug 1923104). We do not plan
  to carry this patch into 6.8 or later - we are working on a
  deprecation post for that to give users some time to migrate.

  [Test Case]

https://git.launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team/+git/autotest-client-tests/tree/ubuntu_performance_gpudirect_rdma