Can you give it a try also with the latest upstream 6.8 (available here
https://kernel.ubuntu.com/mainline/v6.8.1/). This should help to verify
if it's an upstream issue or a specific issue with the Ubuntu kernel.

Thanks!

  Getting SIGSEGV and SIGILL in many programs

Status in Ubuntu:

  Okay, recently I upgraded to 24.04. I'm getting some SIGSEGV and
  SIGILLs from time to time. Sometimes the entire computer freezes and i
  can't even turn down unless i hold the power button for 5 secs.

  I tought it could be the kernel version, so I upgraded from Ubuntu's
  6.8.0-11.11+1 to mainline 6.8.1. However, it didn't fix.

  Here are some softwares i got SIGSEGV or SIGILLs:
   - code-insiders (vscode)
   - brave (Brave browser)
   - bun (node.js alternative)
   - node.js

  I know i should upload more logs, but I didn't find the errors in
  syslog or journalctl.

  $ lsb_release -rd