Amir - we're working on this in bug 2051672, and I subscribed you to it.
I have prepared a build of iproute2 6.8 for noble in a PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~dannf/+archive/ubuntu/test

If there is some testing you can do with it to help validate it, that
would be appreciated. Please update bug 2051672 with any results.

  UB 24.04: update uproute2 package

  This ticket is an FR to update iproute2 package from 6.1.0 to latest
  upstream version.

  This updated is needed to support latest mlx5 driver features.

  Missing support examples
  1) related feature: ipsec packet offload (iproute v6.7):
  https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20231003180557.GC51282@unreal/T/
  994e80e9 devlink: Support setting port function ipsec_packet cap
  27fd1bfa devlink: Support setting port function ipsec_crypto cap
  kernel
  https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg932050.html

  2) related feature: live migration (iproute2 v6.2.0)
  https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/20221211115849.510284-5-sh...@nvidia.com/T/
  e036c36 devlink: Add documentation for roce and migratable port function
attributes
  32168d8a devlink: Support setting port function migratable cap
  bb2eea91 devlink: Support setting port function roce cap