@punisher01 : I think this bug has been reported for the wrong
component,

** Changed in: intel-gpu-tools (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Hector CAO (hectorcao)

Packages, which is subscribed to intel-gpu-tools in Ubuntu.

  GPU problem, screen flikers a lot on start and log off. Unable to see
  anything black out.

Status in intel-gpu-tools package in Ubuntu:

  I am using Dell Vostro 15 3568 runing on Ubuntu 19.04 with Graphics :
  IntelĀ® HD Graphics 620 (Kaby Lake GT2)
  and Amd Radeon on it.

  But lately have some problem with something either the GPU, GRUB or
  kernel. The I uninstalled the driver for Amd Radeon after reading
  articles over internet but it did not help.

  Also tried to add "GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash nomodeset"
  in GRUB but did not work.

  I do not know what is the problem I have tried almost everything
  available but it does not fix. Please help me in fixing the problem.

  It so irritating, while restarting of siging in it takes ages.

  This problem was encountred after some package update while I was
  using Ubuntu 18.04 LTE, so later I upgraded to Ubuntu 19.04 in hope of
  solution.