Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-lowlatency in Ubuntu.

  Snaps unable to connect to network under linux-lowlatency
  6.8.0-25.25.3

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-lowlatency package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading to linux-lowlatency 6.8.0-25, suddenly snaps can no
  longer connect to network. I tried downgrading snapd from edge, still
  no connectivity. Only solution was to downgrade back to 6.8.0-7. I'll
  also add apparmor in case this is an apparmor issue as well.

  Marking as "critical" priority as this affects all installs of Ubuntu
  Studio and affects Firefox and Thunderbird.