The ethernet on Dock should be this one;
usb-0000:57:00.0-1.4, ASIX AX88179 USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet

My TBT 4 Dock is I225, which is enabled by 12900H vPro CPU.

  lenovo p1g5 suspend issues with docking stations

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Lenovo Docking Station Issue with Ubuntu 22.04 Sleep mode Recovery

  Hello,
  We are having trouble with our lenovo p1 laptops docking stations. When
waking from suspend on Ubuntu with a docking station is an issue for some users
even with Intel AMT disabled in BIOS.
  The exact steps to reproduce are as follows:
  1) Suspend/sleep the laptop
  2) Plug the docking station into the laptop
  3) Wake the laptop

  The sleep settings in BIOS are set to Linux S3. Docking station
  issues, such as Ethernet not working after waking, do not occur with
  Windows/Linux sleep settings, but the laptop doesn't properly suspend
  processes in Windows/Linux sleep mode and will overheat the laptop
  when in an enclosed space such as a bag. Linux S3 is the only way
  we've found laptops to not overheat after suspending, but we that
  makes the dock inoperable after waking from suspend.