Specifically we have an issue where i686 will not boot, this is not an
actual kernel issue, but a binutils issue, so I was waiting until
after the freeze to try and get a working build for 32bit.
Unfortunately that hasn't happened yet. There is another build (302)
that has been running since this morning, it will be pushed to F24
because it fixes some issues for arm and x86_64, but it still will not
boot on i686.  If you would like to follow the build, you can do so
at: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=749997

Justin