> On Mar 14, 2015, at 11:47 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambau...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As you all know we are currently working towards a stable release.  I
> need to get and idea of what open items are left before I declare a
> feature freeze.  Here is the list of things I know about:
>
> * Environment variable path edit dialog (me, in progress).
> * Add bitmaps and missing entries to GAL canvas context menu (CERN).
> * Python API (Miguel).
> * OSX track pad (Garth).

I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to do anything, but I will try.

I have no Windows or Linux  machines so if someone could provide me a Windows
binary of the trackpad branch maybe I can beg or borrow a box to at least
observe the behavior.  I won’t have a Windows development environment so I’ll
just have to hope I can see something by inspection.

Garth