On 2019-11-26 12:41, Jeff Young wrote:
OK, I’ve enabled 2FA.  Do I need to do something to get added back to
the project?  (When I go to members, all I see are the bot, Seth and
Wayne.)

Cheers,
Jeff.

Hi Jeff-

Wayne and the bot have permissions for the entire project. I'm there while sorting out the transition work. Coding permissions are specific to https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/ . Library permissions are specific to https://gitlab.com/kicad/libraries/ , etc.

If you'd like push permissions in libraries, you'll want to check with Rene. I think Nick or Marek will be managing the website section (someone fill me in). I'll also need to know who to assign to managing the documentation section (Nick also?). Once I get the packaging section set up, we'll have folks in charge of their relative builds that we can run through the GitLab CI runner interface.

-Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com