On 2020-02-12 17:38, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Does anyone know if one of the KiCad symbol libraries has a symbol that
utilizes bezier curves or has a sample library that does?  I'm just
about done with the new symbol library file formatter and I would like
to test the bezier support with something other than a canned sample to
make sure the formatting is correct.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers,

Wayne

Did we ever implement a control in LibEdit for bezier? I know we're halfway there in pcbnew but I've never seen bezier controls on the LibEdit side.

-Seth

Seth Hillbrand
KiCad Services Corporation
https://www.kipro-pcb.com