Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Sr, Project
Manager” *position based in *Princeton**, **NJ*, for about *6 months
duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:       Sr. Project Manager.*

*Location:                **Princeton**, **NJ***

*Duration:               6 Months ** ***

*Rate:                     .. $55/hr .(1099 / Corp – Corp All inclusive)*

*Start Date:              ASAP*
 ------------------------------

Individual should have prior experience managing enterprise wide feasibility
initiative that involves deploying technologies like SharePoint, SAP XMII
and integration with various Enterprise and Plant floor systems.

·         Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to
agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality.

·         Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine
requirements.

·         Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures
(capital and expense).

·         Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled
project plan.

·         Manages and supervises project team resources.

·         Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.

·         Responsible for business change management (incl. business process
redesign, training, SOPs).

·         Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management
processes.

·         Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.

·         Communication to stakeholders.

·         Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with
both technical and non-technical parties.

·         Ensures compliance with required controls.

·         Manage projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000.

·         Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.

·         Master's degree a plus.

·         PMP, or equivalent certification, required.

·         Proven experience with business capability projects; strong
process engineering skills.

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*