Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Java J2EE
Springs Developer” *positions based in *Chicago**, **IL** *for about *12
months duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:       Java J2EE Spring Developer*

*Location:                **Chicago**, **IL**  **(Face to Face interview
Required)***

*Duration:               12 Months.*
 ------------------------------

*Client is seeking a Java J2EE Spring Developer.*

*Face to face Required.***

activities which include but are not limited to analysis (understanding the
requirements and proposing a technical solution), design (creating a
technical solution using OCC approved software and standards), development
(writing code to support technical solution that follows OCC coding
standards and approved software), unit and integration testing (test cases
that exercise the code that was developed to meet the business requirement)
activities related to the 2010 Corporate Objectives and the Collateral In
Margins project

*Requirements: *

   - 7 years of application development experience with at least 3 years of
   Java development experience in JSP, Servlet, JDBC, RAD, and J2EE (need
   familiarity with entire architecture).
   - 2-3 years experience with SQLJ, JIB X and Java Debugging
   - 1-2 years of Spring Framework and Hibernate experience.
   - Must have UNIX SHELL scripting experience
   - Ability to work with DBAs to change database table structures to
   accommodate businessrequirement changes.  DB2 experience is preferred
   (mainframe or UNIX).
   - In depth knowledge of futures and options business is also highly
   desirable.
   - Knowledge of collateral processing and corporate actions, also a  plus.

   - Prior experience with IBM mainframe zOS is also desired.  **

* *

* *

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<http://mail.google.com/mail/saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*