Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“ATG
Architect” *positions based in *Vienna**, **VA** (Greater **Washington** **
DC** Area) *for about *6+ months duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

*ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES LOCAL TO **SILICON** **VALLEY***

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:       ATG Architect*

*Location:                **Vienna**, **VA** (Greater **Washington** **DC**Area)
*

*Duration:               5-6 Months with possible extenstion.*
 ------------------------------

*Role:  *

This person will play a leadership role on large eCommerce implementations.
Mentor and grow the tech team. Help grow the practice.

*Skills – *

   - Must have experience architecting multiple ATG commerce solutions.
   - Strong communication, consulting and leadership skills
   - Should have strong expertise in at least two ATG commerce products
   (Content Admin, Customer Intelligence, Commerce Service Center, Campaign
   Optimizer, Knowledge, self service etc)
   - Experience in ATG CSC   (look this up if you do not know what this is)
   - Large consulting firm experience desired

* *

* *

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<http://mail.google.com/mail/saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*