Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Project
Manager/Technical Analyst” *positions based in *Atlanta**, **GA** *for about
*6+ months duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:        Project Manager/Technical Analyst*

*Location:                  **Atlanta**, **GA***

*Duration:                  6+ Months *

*No of Positions:    2*
 ------------------------------

Need *Project Manager/Technical Analyst *who is able to provide *process
expertise interfacing *with *IDM (Identity Management),* *GCA (Global Client
Administration),* *SEC-Ops (security operations)* and *SAP security teams.*

Ability to effectively execute “KORCs’, Requests for Services, External
Domain credential provisioning, identity maintenance and SAP role, dag,
T1-codes access.

Assist with re-imaging employee laptops

Business relationships from previous experiences invaluable to ensure
high-demand TCCC resources are aligned and prioritized

*Purpose of role: *

*Newly hired CCE employees need to be on-boarded* with proper IDM, SECURITY,
and SAP setup, and be provisioned with 3rd party access to TCCC
applications.  They are currently accessing them under their “old” CCNA IDs.
We need to move forward as quickly as possible to get them on-board.  Hence
the need for experienced (former Coke Enterprises security configuration
consultants)

A Certified *Project Manager* with seven years experience in project
management and business analysis specifically related.   Successfully
managed a project to develop and deploy *an enterprise document management
system* which included upgrading the present system for ISO 9000 compliancy,
internal architectural compliancy, the consolidation, standardization, and
migration of 500 separate databases, the standardization, simplification,
and improvement of process flows and document workflows, and the
consolidation of multiple physical platforms.

Able to evaluate and analyze system utilization resulting in *many process
improvements*. These improvements facilitated the adoption of the solution
by all facilities in North America, resulting in millions of dollars of
savings for the company. All projects related to this program were delivered
on time and in budget.

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*