Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“ETL Talend
Engineer” *positions based in *Atlanta**, **GA** *for about *6+ months
duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

*DO NOT just sent ETL Informatica candidates**.*

*Client wants “ETL Talend” Consultants...***

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:    ETL Talend Engineer*

*Location:               **Atlanta**, **GA***

*Duration:               6+ Months *
 ------------------------------

We have an immediate ETL Engineer contract position at TWCi.  This engineer
will be responsible for documenting, designing and constructing the Extract,
Translate, and Load jobs that will move data among our back office systems.
We will help prioritize these efforts for the engineer.  The engineer will
fix/change accordingly and see it though, testing and deployment while
simultaneously moving on to the next request.  The candidate should be able
to work with expediency and accuracy and must unit test their own work.

Please remember that the candidates’ resumes should fully illustrate their
skills, contributions, and experience.  If we do not receive the information
that we are looking for, we will not proceed with a phone interview.
Unfortunately,
we do not have the time to phone screen every candidate submitted.

This position will be utilized for new “project/product cycle” type of
development(i.e., full cycle development).  This is fast paced environment
and the candidates must be able to work well given these parameters.  This
is very important, again, because the expectation is that the candidate will
work within the process and move through change requests quickly, working
with the requestors (who are frequently non technical people), to identify
the problem and to come up with feasible solutions, and assist with their
testing.

Once we have done the initial knowledge transfer, the expectation is that
the candidate will start working and continue with little or no direction.  So,
someone that has being doing this type of heads-down work is an ideal
candidate.

Following are some factors that will increase the likelihood that we will
accept a submitted candidate:

1.          Strong Data Modeling skills

2.          Experience with Talend (or similar ETL tools)

3.          Solid written and verbal communication skills

4.           Recent experience in a team environment

5.           Comfortable in a fast paced, short development build cycle

6.           Excellent debugging skills

7.          Experience working with large code bases (lot of files) and with
a code version control system

8.           Possess a passion about business data and is able to quickly
master new applications and environments

9.           Takes ownership of tasks and will hit-the-ground-running with
little direction after initial orientation/knowledge transfer

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*.  *(I am
accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*