Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“System
Analyst” *positions based in *Jacsksonville**, **FL** *for about *6-12
months duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:      System Analyst.*

*Location:                **Jacksonville**, **FL** *

*Duration:                6-12 Months *
 ------------------------------

This position is for a Systems Analyst to work on the member self service
portal. Web based *System Analyst with RUP experience A MUST !!*

Must be motivated and able to work independently. *Web SALES HEALTH
INSURANCE experience is a plus.*

This person will not be responsible for development or design. However, must
be able to work through technical designs and work out issues with the
business unit. Extremely self motivated and capable of handling mini
implementations.

*Duties: *

   - Consult with clients to resolve business issues
   - Identify and Document Detailed Technical system Requirements
   - Prepare Detailed Technical Design Document(s)
   - Assist in Testing New or Upgraded System Solutions
   - Manage Project Implementation

*Required: *

   - Excellent communication skills
   - Experience with data and integration projects
   - Development background in *J2EE application development, and portal
   development*
   - Demonstrated experience with the concepts, theories and processes of
   Project Management Methodology (PMM) or Product Development Methodology
   - Understanding of industry and business related processes, functions and
   architectures (i.e. Individual sales and enrollment, agent and consumer
   sales, enrollment and account service)
   - Demonstrated experience with MS Project
   - PC skills (i.e. capacity planning tool, Visio, Excel, MSEPM, Word,
   Excel, PowerPoint)
   - 5 or more years work experience in an application development, testing,
   or analytical role (specify)
   - 2 or more years of client consulting experience
   - Knowledge of systems, programming languages and tools used in the IT
   industry
   - Experience designing internet web applications
   - Experience using Req pro
   - Knowledge of change management process

*Education*

   - Bachelor's degree related to Information Technology

*Technical Skills Required*

   - Requirements Analysis  - Extensive Experience  6-10 yrs
   - Interpersonal Relationships - Working Experience  3-5 yrs
   - IT Project Management - Working Experience  6-10 yrs
   - Prototyping  - Working Experience  3-5 yrs
   - Analysis - Extensive Experience  6-10 yrs
   - Object Oriented Analysis and Design  - Extensive Experience  6-10 yrs
   - Attention to Detail

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruite

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*

Greetings to you.,

Hope you are doing good, it was pleasure talking to you.

As discussed over phone, I appreciate if you can *confirm PayRate of* *$50/hr
on Corp-Corp for Sandeep Vatsavai *w.r.t *“SQL Server Database Developer
with C# Exp” position based in MidTown NYC, for about 6+ months duration.*

* *

Your earliest communication is highly appreciated.

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter