Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“Sr Java J2EE
Spring Developer” *positions based in *Keller, TX *for about *18 months
duration.*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title:     Sr. Java J2EE Spring Developer*

*Location:                **Keller**, **TX**   **(Phone & F2F)*

*PayRate:                  $55/hr.         (negotiable)*

*Duration:                18 Months *
 ------------------------------

*Must have experience in securities and derivatives exchanges*

*Requirements:·  *

   - 7 years of application development experience with at least 3 years of
   Java development experience in JSP, Servlet, JDBC, RAD, and J2EE (need
   familiarity with entire architecture).·
   - 2-3 years experience with SQLJ, JIB X and Java Debugging·
   - 1-2 years of Spring Framework and Hibernate experience. ·
   - Must have UNIX SHELL scripting experience. ·
   - Ability to work with DBAs to change database table structures to
   accommodate business requirement changes.  DB2 experience is preferred
   (mainframe or UNIX). ·
   - In depth knowledge of futures and options business is also highly
   desirable. ·
   - Knowledge of collateral processing and corporate actions, also a  plus.
   ·
   - Prior experience with IBM mainframe zOS is also desired.

*Please furnish below information:***

Candidates Full Name:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (If required):

Face to Face Interview (If required):

Contact Number:

Alternative Contact Number:

Email Id:

Specialized skills:

Total Experience:   __ Yrs  __ Months.

Visa Status:

Expected Pay-Rate (1099/Corp-Corp):

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruite

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs>*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*