Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“System
Analyst with Expertise in** Ariba**”**  *positions based in *Dallas**,
TX**for about 6 months.
*

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title                   Systems Analyst with expertise in Ariba*

*Location                              Dallas, TX    (Face to Face Required)
*

*Duration                              6 Months.*

*Rate                                         Keep Low. (1099/Corp-Corp)*
 ------------------------------

*Job Description**:  *

This analyst for us should have the following skills:

   - Comprehensive knowledge of core *Ariba architecture*
   - Comprehensive knowledge of* Ariba* features and capabilities
   - Comprehensive knowledge of configuration actions and considerations
   - Comprehensive knowledge of administrative and security considerations
   - Good general knowledge of underlying procurement and AP/expense
   business processes

This new position will be expected to support the architectural direction of
the platform (identify and encourage positive changes and avoid negative
ones) and will be expected to work with the business to identify and
document changes as needed by the business to enhance productivity and value
of the system and underlying data.

*Please furnish below information:***

1.       Candidates Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Willing to Relocate *(If required):*

4.      Face to Face Interview *(If required):*

5.      Contact Number:

6.      Alternative Contact Number:

7.      Email address:

8.      Specialized skills:

9.      Total Experience *(Yrs /Months):*

10.  Expected Pay-Rate *(1099/Corp-Corp):*

11.   Visa Status:

*12.   **If your Visa Status is H1B, please provide you**r*

a.       Employer Name:

b.      Contact Person Name:

c.       Contact Number

d.      Email address:

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*