Greeting to you

Hope you are doing good; this is Prakash from IT Gurus Inc.

IT Gurus Inc, is currently seeking candidates/consultants for *“WebSphere
PORTAL / WCM Adminsitrator”  *positions based in *Columbus**, **OH** *  for
about* 13 months. *

Please go through the job description, and revert back your updated resume
in *WORD FORMAT* at *saty...@itgurus.com* at the earliest to proceed
further.

 ------------------------------

*Position Title        WebSphere PORTAL / WCM Adminsitrator.*

*Location                   **Columbus**, **OH**  *

*Duration                 Till the end of this year with possible
extenstion.*

*Rate                           $45/hr Keep Low. (1099/Corp-Corp)*
 ------------------------------

*Required Skills:  (Must Have!) *

   - WebSphere administration, configuration and clustering
   - Experience working with UNIX
   - Experience working with Proble/Change Management tools
   - J2EE application deployment
   - WebSphere MQ concepts - queue manager, channels, etc.
   - Networking: TCP/IP, NFS, NIS, NIS+, Automounting, DSN, Netid, Jumpstart
   configuration
   - Language: UNIX shell script Perl

*Job Description:*

Responsible for the design, installation, configuration, clustering and
maintenance of WebSphere Portal Server (WPS) and Web Content Management
(WCM). Works closely with the Portal developers, Technical   Services,
WebSphere MQ administrator, Database administrator to configure Portal
server resources. . Responsibilities will be deploy code to UAT and
Production within established weekday and weekend promotion windows.
Resource will be responsible to verify appropriate approvals are obtained
prior to deployment. Some WebSphere admin experience required to complete
configuration code changes for UAT and Production. Help manage Portal
migration from 6 - 6.1, will Integrate WebSphere Portal Seach with WCM
content.  Will do WebSphere Portal Administration and
Configuration.  Clustering, Performance tuning.Deploying WPS portlets,
pages, and portal applications.

Deploys WPS portlets, pages, and portal applications using XML Access.
Create deployment scripts and manage deployments to all environments.
Configures WCM for syndication.   Creates and assists Virtual Portal
administration.   Environment performance tuning. Installation, maintenance
administration of IBM HTTP servers.

*Please furnish below information:***

1.       Candidates Full Name:

2.      Current Location:

3.      Willing to Relocate *(If required):*

4.      Face to Face Interview *(If required):*

5.      Contact Number:

6.      Alternative Contact Number:

7.      Email address:

8.      Specialized skills:

9.      Total Experience *(Yrs /Months):*

10.  Expected Pay-Rate *(1099/Corp-Corp):*

11.   Visa Status:

*12.   **If your Visa Status is H1B, please provide you**r*

a.       Employer Name:

b.      Contact Person Name:

c.       Contact Number

d.      Email address:

For more Job Opportunities with IT Gurus Inc. *please click
here*<http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=%22IT+Gurus+inc%22&start=20>

If you have any questions for me, please let me informed.

Thanks & Regards

Vadali Prakash.

Recruiter

*ITG - IT Gurus Inc.*

Direct:  *847-201-6987*

Email:  saty...@itgurus.com

*http://tinyurl.com/Jobs-at-ITGurusInc*

* *

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/prakashvs*

*(I am accepting invitations , if you intend to add me in your professional
network; Please send me an invitation at
saty...@itgurus.com<saty...@itgurus.com%20>
)*