Hi Assoc,

Warm Greetings from Entellects Corp!

Our client is looking to fill the position mentioned below. Kindly go ahead and
revert me back if you have someone suitable.

Response Time: Immediate

Requirement:

Title: BI Report Writer (Locals/Nearbys Only)

Position: 1

Duration: 4+ months

Location: Moorestown, NJ

Interview: F2F required after Telephonic

MUST HAVE:

- SSRS

- MDX

- PerformancePoint

Skills:

- Strong BI skills

- Write reports against cubes

- excellent comm skills

- Great Plains knowledge a plus

Thanks & Regards

Acer Mc

Entellects Corp.

Mailto: a...@entellects.com | (V) 847-483-1814

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this email in
error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to us with the
word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing
list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.