Hi

I appreciate if you have any suitable consultant please reply me with
their updated resume, contact details. ASAP

Requirement:

Job Title :     BA profile with Insurance P&C experience
Location :      Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Project Duration :      4 Month(s)
Est Start Date :        immediate
Cost :  $35 Hourly on 1099 or corp to corp.
Preference :    None
Skill Set :     Business Analyst with very good comm skills
Job Description :       must have property & casualty Insurance exp

Thanks and Regards

Ashok
Preludesys
as...@preludesys.com