Dear Partners,

*I have **Raja Rao*,* **Oracle Apps Technical** **consultant* *available
immediately for your client requirements. Has worked for **Tekelec**, **Hitachi
Data Systems** * etc. *He is in NC right now and is willing to relocate.**  Pl.
let me know if you have any direct client positions for him. *

*Location: NC*

*Relocation: Open *

*Availability: ASAP *

*Please do send the requirements to
**a...@lightningminds.com*<a...@lightningminds.com>
* and reach me at* *732-470-8387*

* *

*Please add my ID in your list and send your direct client requirements*

* *

 Over sixteen years in IT industry in design, development, testing and
implementation of business applications.   Over ten years of experience in
Oracle E-Business Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules.  Developed
custom forms to suit client requirements.   Developed custom oracle reports
in various modules of Oracle e-Business Suite. Developed custom workflows to
meet  user requirements.  Customized Oracle seeded forms, reports and
workflows based on user requirements.

·         Oracle RDBMS , PL/ SQL, SQL Plus

·         Oracle Forms 6i/4.5/3.0, Reports 6i/2.5

·         Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules ( Technical )

·         Oracle Workflow Builder

* *

*Education:*

·         MS  from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

·         BS   from JNTU, Hyderabad

·         Certificate in Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing
modules from Oracle Corporation, Madras

*Technical Skills:*

* *

*Software Tools:         *Oracle Financials/Supply Chain/Manufacturing  10.7
, 11i and  Release 12 (Accounts Receivables,  Accounts Payables,  General
Ledger,  Order Management,  Work  in Process,  Inventory, Bills of Material,
Engineering,  Purchasing,  AOL, MRP, iExpense, iProcurement, System
Administration, Quoting, Trading Community Architecture),* * Oracle   Forms
6i/4.5/3.0 ,  Reports 6i/2.5,  Oracle Workflow Builder, SQL navigator.

*Databases:*                  Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access, DBASE IV

*Languages:*                SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Basic,  Fortran IV, DBASE IV

*Operating System:*     Unix , Solaris 2.6, Windows 95/98/2000, NT 4.0, DOS
6.0

*Hardware:*                 Sun Sparc, VAX –11/785, Intel based Pentium I &
II, IBM compatible 386/486

Thanks and Regards

*Anil** *

*LIGHTNING** MINDS**