Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Anil from *LIGHTNING MINDS*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Please forward resumes at
**a...@lightningminds.com*<ca...@lightningminds.comweb>
* and reach me 732- 470-8387***

Hurry up you need to act fast... time is running away & we have to beat the
competition.**

*Position: BI ( Business Intelligence ) with QLIK VIEW expereinced
candidates*

*Duration : long term *

*Location : East coast *

*visa : any *

*Rate : DOE*

* *

*Over all 8+ years  BI ( Business Intelligence ) tools  experience *

*Any BI tool will do *

*Qlik View BI tool experience is a MUST as the client is using this tool *

*Experience with Oracle or SQL is a required. *

*Qlik View with Oracle or SQL Server experience is Plus*

*Database concepts & Datawarehouse fundamentals are essential.*

*Windows Administration is added advantage *

* **Appreciate if you can refer to your friends or known contacts too.*

* **Note :*

*As per the process this vendor will shortlist your resume if it matches the
requirement 100% , *

*so make sure you update the resume in summary section, Job responsibilities
section & Environment*

* *

*Thank You & Best Regards*
*Anil*