Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Anil from *LIGHTNING MINDS*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Please forward resumes at
**a...@lightningminds.com*<ca...@lightningminds.comweb>
* and reach me 732- 470-8387***

Hurry up you need to act fast... time is running away & we have to beat the
competition.**

*Position: Java Developer*

*Duration 6 months
 Location: East Cost*

Required Skills:
• Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills
to address and solve issues
• Extensive technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web
application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, IBM Web
sphere, Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, JavaScript; Web Services
standards (SOAP and WSDL)
• Database platforms and tools (XML, XSL and Oracle)
• Experience with implementing and configuring Curam products and WebSphere
environments. Cúram certification also required
• Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both
technical personnel and non-IT business users
• Ability to create and write technical documents using MS Office products,
Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding
to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed
technical procedures
• Work independently and perform job with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated skill in preparing implementation plans to multiple platforms
• Curam Enterprise Framework Components, CERT, IEG2, pdf995, Subversion,
TestDirector, LoadRunner, Crystal Reports, Apache Tomcat, Apache Ant, LDAP.
• Experience with North Carolina DHHS Business IT Functions.

* *

*Thank You & Best Regards*
*Anil*

*LIGHTNING** **MINDS**