Hi,

Greetings from Comspark International, One of our client is looking for Sql
Solution Architect Position.

Location: AR

Duration: 4-5 months +

Rate: Open(do the best)

Job Description:

This is an urgent need for a MYSQL Solution Architect for 4-5+ months. They
need an architect to drive the design with their client.  We need someone
with the skills to define extract processes and knowledge of how to map
feeds from existing solution into MYSQL database.  This candidate will be
driving the  design of a MYSQL database migration.

If anybody have this requirement suitable consultants, please sent me the
updated resumes along with two professional references.

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen Chaitanya,
Technical recruiter
Comspark International Inc