Hi,
Greetngs from Comspark International, One of our client is looking for Project
co-ordinator position.
Location: Chicago,IL
Rate:Open

Job Description:

Would provide a single point of contact for obtaining and supporting
environments for project testing. This role is currently undefined and major
delays are encountered as we transition from each phase of testing.
- This would go beyond the initial coordination ASO currently performs.
Projects would use this resource through the life of the project.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate tasks and resolve issues
- Report status to project PMO
- Would help coordinate Environment Incidence reporting
- Would coordinate project requests

If anybody have consultants for this requirement,please send me te updated
resumes along with two professional references.

Thanks And Regards,
Chaitanya Praveen,
Technical Recruiter,
tel:901-405-4220,