Hi,

I have an urgent requirement for Abinitio Developer with my client. Please let
me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please send me the
consultant's resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and availability
date.

Requirement details:

 Title               : Abinitio Developer

 Location         : Memphis, TN

 Duration         : 4-5 Months

 Positions         : 1
 Rate                : Open

 Start date        : ASAP

Technical Skills & Knowledge:

Experience Level (Overall as well as Relevant):   6-8 years of ETL Development
in Ab Initio;

·                   Ab Initio

·                   UNIX

·                   Database

·                   Strong ETL Background

If you have any consultants for this requiremnt ,please send me the updated
resumes with contact details.

Thanks And Regards,
Chaitanya Praveen,
Technical Recruiter,