Hi,
Greetings from Comspark International, One of our client is looking for System
Architecture Design position.
Location:EDISON, New Jersey
Rate: Open(Do the best)
10 months of project....

Job Description:

This person will be responsible for the system and detailed design of software
solutions related to a distributed content delivery service. The role requires
strong communications (oral and written) skills and the ability to quickly
learn the capabilities and features of a complex in-place architecture and to
understand the business needs that drive further enhancements of the CDN
service. The ability to analyze and understand all aspects of the business
(e.g. billing, reporting, core CDN capabilities, provisioning, distributed
messaging, etc.) is necessary in this role.

Desired Skills: Web-Portal Architecture, Content Delivery Network (CDN),
Streaming Media, Data Networking, Data Modeling, Technical Oral/Written
Presentation, Technical Requirements Gathering and Documentation, JAVA, XML web
services, UNIX/LINUX, Customer-Facing Skills

Anybody Have consultants for this requirement ,please send me the updated
resumes with contact details.....

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya -Technical Recruiter
Tele: 901-405-4220e is not