Hi,
Greetings from Comspark International, One of our client is looking for Pega
Developer.
Location:Burbank, CA
Rate: ABAP
6Months+

Job Description:

Will be designing,configuring, constructing and unit testing of interface
related
services and connectors in the Pega Solution.

Development work will include the following:
.           Analyse and modify class structure
.           Develop flows,activities,Harnesses,HTHL, Screens, Properties and
HTML
Properties.
.           Develop Assignments and SLA's d. hands-on experience in XML, CSS,
Javascript
and agents.
.           Communicate project status effectively on a periodic basis to the
Lead system
Architect.
Essential Skills:

           Pega System Architect certification is preferred.
           Technical knowledge of interface technology options from Pega PRPC
software.
Knowledge of using Connectors and Services, HTTP Requests and Responses, parsing
and data mapping, SQL, SOAP and WSDL is required.
          Pega PRPC 5.3 or higher platform experience for atleast 3 years is a
must.
           Experience in J2EE preferred

Other additional value added experience:
           Websphere Application server configurations,
           Oracle 10g/ Unix,
           Environment configurations,
           Web development

Soft skills:
          Has a very positive attitude with teamworking and good communication
skills

Praveen Chaitanya,

Comspark International Inc | IT's Synergy Par Excellence

 SAP Partner I Minority Certified| ISO 9001-2008 Certified

 Outsourcing I Application & product Development |Web &SEO Solutions | Staff
Augmentation |

Tel: | 901-405-4220/ 901-881-8882

Web site: www.comsparkint.com | email: prav...@comsparkint.com

USA | India |Singapore |UAE