Hi,
Greetings from Comspark International, One of our client is looking for
ETL/Informatica Position.
Location:MADISON, WI
Rate: Open(As per the Market)
3-5 Months of project

Job description:

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Systems Architect leads the design and development of next generation
internal business systems
- Possesses experience in design and integration of business information within
an Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Designs IT infrastructure components and architecture
- Proven methodology experience for complex systems integration projects and
demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and on budget
- Systems Architects capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a
variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is
expected.
- The desired candidate will possess an advanced knowledge and skill with
Informatica Power Center Development Software
- They will possess strong analysis and design skills and be familiar with
Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts
- A solid understanding of relational data structures and proficiency in SQL
development is a requirement.

REQURED SKILLS:
- experience with dimensional models, Oracle, DB2, and MS Access.
- Collaborates with the team to define and follow ETL Development standards and
best practices. Strong problem solving and testing skills, and successful
project leadership experience is a necessity.
- The selected contractor will show proof of experience in designing and
implementing Power Center mappings and workflows and have knowledge and
experience in working on project teams
- They will need excellent oral and written communication skills to be able to
interact with staff at all levels of the DOT organization.

Praveen Chaitanya,
Comspark International Inc | IT's Synergy Par Excellence

 SAP Partner I Minority Certified| ISO 9001-2008 Certified

 Outsourcing I Application & product Development |Web &SEO Solutions | Staff
Augmentation |

Tel: | 901-405-4220/ 901-881-8882

Web site: www.comsparkint.com | email: prav...@comsparkint.com

USA | India |Singapore |UAE