Hi Folks/Partners :

Warm Greetings from Javaji System Solutions Inc, VA . san...@javaji.com
Please submit your consultants who is a 100 % matching with the requirement
with rates, contact info, earliest availability and current location. I am
having an exclusive requirement from my Client. Please note that we Need
consultants who can start immediately. . .  All Skill Sets are mandatory
Please send 100% match only.

ArcGIS with ArcSDE Developers - Phoenix - AZ- 12 Months - Immediate
reporting needed - san...@javaji.com

Experience in developing ArcGIS Server application with ArcSDE (on oracle
backend) using .NET technologies - C# . - Proficient in the latest version
of ArcFM/ArcGIS 9.3.x - Preferably utility experience with electric data
models - Experience with mobileADF, Silverlight API. - Ability to interface
to users and user groups to understand and clarify requirements, review
solution options with customer groups, and guide customer in making the
correct choices. Desirable: - Experience with ESRI geoprocessing scripts
desirable. - Experience with WCF is desirable.

Thanks and Regards
Sanjay
Sr Resource Manager
Javaji System Solutions Inc
703 953 1033
san...@javaji.com
YAHOO IM : javaji_sanjay

For Direct Client Reqs pls visit - SURE SHOT CLOSURE and DIRECT CLIENT
Google Group . Pls click here to Join Easy :
http://groups.google.co.in/group/availableconsultants