Hi Friends,

Warm Greetings!

Let me know if you have someone for the below position.

*Position: Msoft IIS & WebTrends Administrator/Consultant*

*Location: New York*

*Duration: 3 - 6 Months*

*Rate: DOE*

*Interview: Immediate *

**
**
*Job Description: *

We are looking for a Senior level WebTrends consultant who has experience
installing and configuring WebTrends Servers. Experience and an
understanding of the functional metrics side is a plus. Key skills will be
hands on IIS Web Administration and WebTrends Administration experience.
Experience with provideding WebTrends 8.5+ administration is required.

**

Must be able to work with the Functional WebTrends Consultants, as well as
developers to review and understand requirements.

* *

* *

*Regards,*

* *